Thursday, May 17, 2007

Waiting to be Used

X has found the third party for the threesome. X said he is very excited about the prospect and is going to fuck me in my mouth, cunt, and ass. Truth is, I have never been succesfully fucked in the ass, but I really want it now. For a long time I didn't.We have tentatively chosen next Thursday for this to happen. X wants to do it sooner, so we can go on to other things.

After we have the threesome, X really wants to put me through a treasure hunt where I am the treasure. First, I get in a car with a man and let him fondle me and finger fuck me. Then I go to a bar and pick up a guy of X's choosing and give him a blow job, then we would go over to a woman's house and X would fuck her as I licked his dick and her pussy as they did it. These are examples. I wouldn't know exactly what would happen until it happened.

No comments: