Monday, May 7, 2007

Threesome Troika Menage a Trois

I have a boyfriend, but I have to say, I'm just not getting enough sex. I talked to him about it, but I don't think he thought I was serious. So I posted the following ad on one of the smuttier "dating" (if you can call it that) sites:


I'm looking for erotic diversion with either two straight men, a man and woman, or possible gang bang. I really want to fuck 2 men. I want them to alternate, with one watching, and then have them both fuck me at the same time. I really don't know if I have the nerve, though. One minute I think I can live the fantasy and the next minute, I'm totally against the idea.


I posted the ad last month and got quite a few responses, but then I got scared and dropped correspondence with my prospects. One guy, however, kind of caught my interest, though. He had wanted to meet me at a local bar wearing thigh high stockings and no underwear. Just the idea of meeting a stranger for no other reason than to fuck really turned me on. But I got scared and changed my mind about meeting him.

Today I emailed him again. At first, he thought I was just a pretender, but finally he realized I was serious about getting together. He wanted to meet me this evening at 5pm, but I had other obligations, so I am meeting him on Wednesday at 5pm at a local bar.

My mind is going wild with fantasies. I really don't want to know anything about him. I just call him X, but I really want him to take me out in his car and fuck me in a deserted area of the commuter train station parking lot. Then from there, we can go on to really erotic adventures.

I'm going shopping tomorrow to find something really sexy to wear.

1 comment:

Bad Bad Girl said...

ooh, how did this go????