Thursday, May 17, 2007

The Audition Strip

X got worried that I might not look good with my clothes off, and if I didn't, the third party might walk out on me. Knowing that I look good with my clothes off, I wasn't really worried, but I did find the idea of stripping as a form of an audition humiliating. X said it could be hot. I was actually pissed off, but I agreed to meet him at the bar. I was to order one drink, then go in the women's bathroom (one room, no stalls, and few if any women at this bar), take my clothes off, and wait for him to knock.

When I got to the bar, X was sitting at the first table in his suit, appearing to do paper work. I went to the bar and ordered a Chardonnay, which I drank quickly, then I went to the bathroom. I was wearing a dress with a low v neck and a front zipper, so it was easy to slip off. I had not worn a bra or panties, just thigh highs. I hung the dress on a hook on the back of the door and leaned against the sink wearing thigh highs and heels. It seemed like forever before I heard the light knock, and I opened the door.

X, dressed in his suit, looked at me, eyeing me up and down. "You could stand to lose a few pounds," he said. I started to reach for my dress. He laughed. "Don't get upset. It's not the end of the world. Here. Open your legs." I did as I was told and he took two fingers and put them up my cunt. It felt exhilarating. My anger dissipated and I started getting wet and moaning quietly. I wanted him to fuck me so bad, but he hadn't even taken his cock out of his pants. Suddenly he shoved five fingers up my pussy, and I felt like I was going to cum.

"Turn around," he said. "Lean against the sink." I turned around, keeping my legs apart, so that my ass was tilted up. He took three fingers, wet them on my pussy, then slowly began fingering me in the ass. It hurt a little and I felt that hot flush that comes when someone plays with your ass. He kept pushing his fingers in and out, and I felt light-headed, like I needed to be fucked so badly.

"Fuck me," I said. "Please fuck me. I can't stand it."

"Lean over the sink so you can use your hands to masturbate, " he said. I wanted him to ram his cock inside me, but then, I got hot at the idea of masturbating in front of him. I worked my clit good as he kept thrusting his fingers in my ass. Suddenly I could feel the waves coming, and I started cumming and cumming.

"Now get on your knees and suck my cock," he said after I stopped shuttering. I did as he said, though the tiles on my knees were not comfortable. He unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. It was already hard. He grabbed my hair and made me start sucking him off. "You little fucking whore," he said, "suck this cock for me and then I'm going to come all over your face." His cock tasted clean and slightly of talcum powder. He made me lick and suck him until his cock was engorged, then he took it out of my mouth and started cumming in my mouth and on my face. "Take it, slut. Take it. Open your mouth. Let me see my cum on your tongue."

He wiped himself with a piece of toilet paper, zipped his pants and walked out the bathroom. I washed my face and put my dress back on, and when I went out to the bar, he was sitting at the first table with his papers. He looked at me and smiled faintly, as if to smile at a stranger.

3 comments:

The Fury said...

Holy Shit! You have a new fan.

Random Thoughts said...

very hot post, make that another new fan!

Anonymous said...

oKAY oKAY, 3 new fans.
I've got a guy on the side who I want to take control of me like X does you. I want it in the worst way!
The sad thing is, this guy needs constant reminding from me to take control. So where's the control!?
I feel like I'm still in charge, AS USUAL.......
But I like ur stuff, can't wait to read more.