Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Girl with Vibrator

X wanted to know what filthy acts I'd committed in the past. I told him that once, at a party, I'd let a woman tie me up and get me off with a vibrator. While she had me tied up, several people used their hands on me, too, rubbing my clit and finger fucking me as at least twenty people watched on. Another time I fucked someone in a car on 157th Street in Manhattan. It was early morning and light, and though there weren't many people on the street, anyone who was could easily see us, me with my dress up and Y pumping me good. Those were the only two things I told him.

He likes that I've got an exhibitionist streak. He wants to take me to a bar, dressed trampy, and have me flash some cunt and tit but with no intention. Do it like it is an accident.

I am hot to go through with our plan for next week. So far, the details are as follows: I will wait in the hotel room, nude, except for thigh highs and heels, legs apart, waiting for his friend to come use me. X will be waiting at the bar. He'll have a drink and then come up. He wants me to be loud when I'm fucking his friend, so that when he walks down the hallway, he can hear me. When he fucks me, he just wants me to talk filthy. We haven't gotten any further than that in the planning, but then, maybe we won't plan any more than that.

No comments: