Thursday, May 10, 2007

Disappointment

So X changed his mind at the last minute. He was annoyed that I wouldn't reveal any details about my life. I didn't want him to know anything about me, and in turn, I didn't want to know anything about him. He was afraid I wouldn't be discreet, or maybe he just chickened out.

I have 2 separate pairs of guys who are interested in a menage a trois, however, mfm. I don't have the connection to them that I had to X, but I think they are serious. I can't get the thought of fucking two men at once out of my mind. Even the idea of someone watching me have sex is titillating. I masturbate 3 or 4 times a day fantaszing about it.

I have always wanted to sleep with two men, but I never thought I'd actually have the nerve. I don't know why I am more bold about it now; or, at least I think I am. I'm going to suggest a meeting with each pair to talk, but who knows? If the talk goes well, something could happen at our first meeting. I think, in a waym I would prefer that. I want the act shrouded in anonymity; on the other hand, I can't say I necessarily want it to be a one-shot deal, but then I should see if I really like it. It's possible that the reality won't be all that great, and, of course, who do I have to talk to about it? Exactly. No one. I haven't even told my best friend what I am up to

No comments: