Monday, May 21, 2007

Plans for a Pre-Fuck

X decided he wants to fuck me alone before we have the threesome, which has been confirmed for Thursday. I am looking forward to this, but he is still deciding on a place to do it. He is thinking about a parked car but has not decided where to park the car. He also has a boat in a slip on the Sound, but he says I'm not enough of a slut yet to warrant being on his boat. There are several deserted areas around which he is also contemplating, and the weather is getting warm, so fucking outside would be no problem, as long as we don't get caught.

He wants me to wear a sheer see-through dress with no panties or bra, so that he can see my pussy and tits right through the garment. I have a white frock that fits the bill. After he fucks me, he wants to take me somewhere where men can look at me in my see-through dress. Obviously, a bar is not a good idea because we risk arrest.

X just emailed me. He is thinking about a marina that is closed at night. There is a guard, but X wants me to bribe him in my white see-through dress with money and a blow job. I have to think about it. I haven't agreed to this yet, though it sounds obscenely hot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...you got me so hot...love it!

Anonymous said...

let's hear an update! I love that he's turning you out.
Let that inner slut be free!

Anonymous said...

...i'm brave, but that's pushing it! go for it! that sounds hot!