Saturday, May 19, 2007

Passing Snuff

X called me when I got home, and told me I would do fine for his uses and his friend's. He warned me that his friend particularly liked fucking women in the ass, so my ass had better be ready for it. X said that if I started screaming that it hurt too much and told his friend to stop, his friend would not. His friend wasn't interested in how much pain it caused me. He was going to drill himself deep in my ass no matter how much I cried and screamed. X later sent me an email confirming this. He said he didn't want to hear me yelling rape about anything that was going to transpire.

In truth, I've never had successful anal sex, and this worries me a little, but I want it so much. Every time I've tried it, the man has been able to put the head of his penis in, but go no further because it has always hurt too much. Strangely, I wanted to share my first real experience of successful anal sex with someone special, but now it seems very hot to turn my ass over to a stranger who is intent on getting the job done.

Meanwhile, X wants to move the event to Tuesday. The sooner the better in his mind.

No comments: